Happens; like now.
blog| story| days| etc
stop
Monday, August 6, 2012 @ 5:51 PM


Dear human boy who follows me everywhere,

You are annoying, and frustrating. I know you think you're clever, and I know you think you like me, but here's the thing, it has to stop. You're young and awkward and immature and I've seen homeless people dressed better than you. But even those don't qualify for the winning position of reasons I have for you to stop every feeling you have towards me.

I don't like you.
And I never will.

And I'm not sorry that I'm not sorry for that.

So please, stop appearing where I am, and sitting near me, and walking to be where I am, and trying to start a million conversations when all I want to do is sit in comfortable silence. And please, stop following me everywhere.

I don't like you.
And I never will.