Happens; like now.
blog| story| days| etc
i can't do this
Saturday, April 14, 2012 @ 6:33 PM

That was amazing.
And I regret it.
I am attracted to you.
But not enough to be your girl.
I don't want to be a bitch.
There's a lot I can say,
And none of it is nice.
All of it is true.
I was drunk.
I was attracted to you.
It was a mistake.
And I might hurt you when I tell you.
Because you like me so much,
And I can't stand it.
It's been a day, only a day.
And I am confused and
Troubled. Sick with myself.
My lack of discipline.
Lack of lady-balls to just say "no."
I should have said "no."
I don't know why
It's so hard for me to be with someone.
I might have a problem with
-no, not relationships-
Belonging. Attachments. Ownership.
Giving myself up
From freedom to be with anyone I want
Whenever I want.
And that's not my inner slut talking.
I swear. I have standards.
Which is why this might have to end.
Because he and you are different people,
Because I don't juggle.
And I like him more, what a jerk.
Unattainable.
I just need to be alone.
I'm better off alone, looking.
Don't be heartbroken if I say no.