Happens; like now.
blog| story| days| etc
Dear Stranger,
Monday, July 30, 2012 @ 10:28 PM

Dear Stranger Whom I Met On Omegle.com,

You were pretty much amazing. I can't believe I found you. I consider the conversation we had to be one of the best I've ever had with someone I barely know.
I am sorry we didn't get to finish playing 21 questions. I'm sure you'd have loved to know more of my favorite spicy foods and sex positions.
The way our conversation ended was rude. The disconnection was omegle's fault, and I'm taking a full day hiatus is remembrance of our beautiful exchange of words, which ended so abruptly, and with much sadness.
Already, I miss the glow of the orange and blue, and the stimulating vocabulary we used with such abandon. Nicknames. Faulkner. The Bahamas.
We should have talked forever.
I am sorry, dearest handsome man. I wish we could have exchanged Skype names.

Sincerely,
The Woman Who Loved Hemingway